Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beetroot roll sushi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beetroot Roll Sushi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beetroot Roll Sushi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot roll sushi using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Roll Sushi:
- Get 50 ml rice vinegar (any vinegar ok)
- Take 2 tablespoon sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 200 g cooked rice
- Get 1 small beetroot
- Take 1/2 small carrot
- Prepare 1/2 cucumber
- Prepare 1 small red paprika
- Get 1/2 sheet dried Nori seaweed sheet
Instructions to make Beetroot Roll Sushi:
- Make Sushi vinegar, vinegar sugar and salt.
- Slice beetroot very thin. I use 0.5mm thin slicer.
- Cut flower shape and put Sushi vinegar.
- Cut vegetables very fine. And salt a little.
- Make Sushi rice. Mix 2 tablespoon Sushi vinegar and then cool.
- Place the paper and wrapping film. Put sushi rice square shaped.
- Place wrapping film and put beetroot flower on it.
- Sprinkle sesames.
- Cover with square sushi rice and remove the wrapping film.
- Put Nori sheet and vegetables.
- Roll tightly and slowly.
- Keep wrapping for a while then cut Sushi with cleaning knife every time.
- Garnish with green onion.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beetroot roll sushi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com