Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Cheesecake Gifts That Are Sure To Delight Classic cheesecake can be complicated and finicky, but these chocolate chip cheesecake bars are super easy without compromising flavor.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars:
- Get 1 package chocolate chip cookie dough
- Take 1 package regular cool whip
- Take 1 package brownie or Oreo cool whip
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 block cream cheese
- Get 1 package chocolate pudding instant
- Make ready Chocolate chips and Hershey’s syrup
I also love to make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar for parties or even picnics. It’s so fun in the little mason jars! Chocolate chip cheesecake bars, made with cookie dough as the crust and topping, are a quick and easy dessert to make and to eat! In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Steps to make Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars:
- Press cookie dough in a lightly greased pan and bake as directed. Let cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and tub of regular cool whip and spread on top of cookie previously cooked and set aside
- Prepare instant pudding as directed on box and spread on top of the cream cheese cool whip mixture
- Spread the brownie or Oreo cool whip on top and drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips
Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture until blended. The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. Let’s go ahead and combine two of my favorites today: chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. With the help of refrigerated cookie dough, you have an incredibly easy and delicious dessert in no time at all.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com