Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, leftover pita bread pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Like, too much pita bread, even for the pounds of shawarma I make when I make shawarma. In the morning, there’s leftover pita. Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner that’s also perfect for game day or movie night.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook leftover pita bread pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Take 1 leftover pita bread
- Get 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- Prepare 1/2 chopped onion
- Get 4 chopped mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 chopped capsicum
- Prepare 1/2 chopped tomato
- Get 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried herbs
- Make ready 1/2 tsp olive oil
Made the night before, these are perfect for the lunchbox. Try tomato, capsicum, onion, mushroom or leftover potato or kumara on your pizza. Just set up pita loaves, sauce, and your toppings buffet style, and allow your kids’ imagination to take over. We highly recommend using these pita pizzas for after-school snacks, sleepovers, Friday night movies or just whenever your kids need a quick pick-me-up in under.
Steps to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Take a pita bread and lightly toast in a pan till slightly brown on both sides.
- Apply 1/2 tsp olive oil on one side of the pita bread. This will help to prevent pita from getting soggy because of the sauce and cheese.
- After applying oil, put pizza sauce, vegetables and cheese over it.
- Place it in a pan with lid and cook on low flame for 5-8 mins, until cheese melts.
- Take off the heat, add dried herbs, cut into slices and serve hot.
- Note: if you do not want to cook it in a pan, cook it in oven at 200° C for 10 mins, until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with ketchup and mustard sauce.
Using the air fryer is a fast and easy way to reheat leftover pizza. It returns the cheese to a nice bubbly, melty state whilst keeping the crust nice and crisp (no soggy bottoms here!). Pita pizza recipe – Experiment with different toppings. This pita pizza recipe is so easy to prepare that is almost embarrassing to call it a recipe! Place a piece of pita bread on a flat oven-safe tray.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food leftover pita bread pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com