Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Every Ninja® Foodi™ Is Multi-Functional – You Can Pressure Cook, Grill, Air Fry & Roast! Save Time, Save Space, And Save The Day With Extraordinary Meals. This pork would work perfectly for pulled pork sandwiches, loaded baked potatoes, nachos, pasta bakes, and more.
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Make ready 1 cup chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Salt
- Get 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 large onion chopped
- Get 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Get 1 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet)
Fear not, by spending a few more dollars you can buy a new one for your Instant Pot. Design and materials ; Similar to a Ninja Foodi, the exterior of an Instant Pot is made up of stainless steel. Unlike Ninja Foodi’s pot, the multipurpose pot here is also stainless steel. Oh my goodness this Instant Pot pulled pork recipe one of my favorites!!
Steps to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. – Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. – Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. – Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. – Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. – Stir in more bbq sauce if desired.
- Serve on toasted buns.
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.)
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce… to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too.
With a sweet sauce with a bit of a kick and tender shredded pork ready to pile up on a soft roll and served as sliders during your next party or get together, it will surely become one of your favorite dinners or appetizers too. Have fun with your Ninja® Foodi Pressure Cooker. Browse our recipe categories to find your next favorite Foodi™ creation.. Add all pork pieces to the Instant Pot liner. Place the Instant Pot liner into the base of the Instant Pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com