Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian california rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian California Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegetarian California Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian california rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian California Rolls:
- Make ready 2 rice bowls’ worth Hot cooked white rice
- Make ready 50 ml Sushi vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 Avocado
- Prepare 1 Mayonnaise
- Take 2 tbsp White sesame seeds (seasoned)
- Make ready 2 sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheet)
Instructions to make Vegetarian California Rolls:
- Mix sushi vinegar into hot cooked rice, and leave it to cool.
- Lay cling film on top of a sushi mat, followed by the nori and 1 bowl of sushi rice. Spread out the rice and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- Flip the roll over so the seaweed is on top. Place the avocado (cut into lengths, 1 cm wide) in the middle and top with mayonnaise.
- Roll it tightly with the cling film, from the front to back. Cut into 2-3 cm pieces with a wet knife, and it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian california rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com