Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pork-wrapped rice balls: a favorite with kids!. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids! is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pork-wrapped rice balls: a favorite with kids! using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids!:
- Take 2 slice of pork per riceball Pork belly slices or pork loin slices (sold in Japan for shabu-shabu hot pots)
- Take 1 Rice
- Take 1 Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 pinch Katakuriko
Instructions to make Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids!:
- Pour the yakiniku sauce into the rice. Sprinkle on a pinch of katakuriko, and prepare small barrel-shaped rice balls.
- Wrap the pork slice around the barrel-shaped rice balls. Tidy the shape of your rice balls from on top of the wrapped pork. Wrap with plastic cling film and let rest in the refrigerator to let the flavors settle in before you cook them.
- Grill. Once they’ve started to cook through, you can layer on some yakiniku sauce if you like stronger flavors. If you’d prefer more refreshing flavors, go for salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pork-wrapped rice balls: a favorite with kids! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com