Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, #vegan sushi! 🍣🍙. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have #vegan sushi! 🍣🍙 using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙:
- Take 300 g Sushi Rice
- Get 100 ml Rice Wine Vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 bag Nori Sheets
- Get 1 Carrot
- Get 1/2 Cucumber
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion
- Prepare 1 Avocado
- Get 1/2 Red Pepper
- Get To Taste, Pickled Ginger
- Get To Taste, Wasabi
- Make ready For the dipping sauce
- Prepare 25 ml Rice Wine Vinegar
- Take 50 ml Soy Sauce
- Take 15 g Pickled Ginger, finely chopped
- Prepare To roll
- Get 1 Sushi Rolling Matt
- Get 1 Small Bowl of Cold Water
Steps to make #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙:
- Cook the rice, with the vinegar, sugar and salt until sticky. Drain and leave to cool.
- Chop the veggies into batons and strips (including the spring onion).
- On your rolling mat place a sheet of Nori shiny side down. Place about 2-3 tablespoons of rice in the centre of the sheet and press out evenly into a 1cm thick rectangle. Dipping your fingertips in the water will help to keep them clean. At the side of the Nori furthest away from you leave about 1 inch of it uncovered with rice.
- Lay your chosen ingredients out in a strip on top of the rice closest to you. Add some ginger and wasabi (to taste). Brush the uncovered end of Nori with some water from the bowl.
- Lift the mat closest to you and tuck the ingredients into the roll. Apply pressure whilst you roll up the sushi, you can roll the mat back and forth to make the sushi into a more circular roll. Roll tightly.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Use a sharp knife to cut the sushi into 1 1/2 inch pieces. You can also wrap the rolls in clingfilm and cut them through that (it’s a bit easier).
- To make the sauce finely dice the ginger, then mix with the rice vinegar and soy sauce. You could also serve with some wasabi.
- Eat and enjoy! 🍙🍣🍘🍚🥢😋
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food #vegan sushi! 🍣🍙 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com