Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed):
- Get 600 gr chicken thigh with skin
- Get 3-4 tbs tapioca flour
- Prepare Marinate chicken
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, dice cut
- Take Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Teriyaki sauce
- Take 5 tbs shoyu (soy sauce)
- Take 5 tbs sugar
- Prepare 5 tbs water
- Get 1/2 tea spoon ginger, slice thinly and finely
Steps to make Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed):
- Marinated chicken with garlic, salt and pepper and keep it in the fridge, you can use lunch box or cover with cling film. Leave it for 15-30 min (the longer the better) prepare the teriyaki sauce in 1 bowl
- Cover with tapioca flour and preheat the pan. Put the chicken with skin on the bottom leave it for 6-8 min. There will be oil comes from the skin, and let it be.
- After that turn to the other side, and let it be for 5 min, and turn it to other side once more. Use small heat, add the sauce until it caramelized.
- You can add more time if you are not sure if its cooked. It really depends on the size of the chicken
- Prepare on the top of the hot rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com