Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tater crown cheeseburger casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Tater crown cheeseburger casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
I made this and everyone in the family loved it except my son who isn’t fond of the tater tots. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater crown cheeseburger casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb ground hamburger meat
- Prepare 1 pk tater crowns
- Get 1 pk triple cheddar cheese
- Prepare 5 zesty garlic dill pickles (diced)
- Take 1 cup mustard
- Take 1 cup ketchup
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 medium onion diced
This Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is an easy recipe to put together and super yummy! This will be a treat for everyone at your table! If you use our Make-Ahead Ground Beef recipe, this recipe is even faster to put together! It only takes a couple of hours to cook in your slow cooker too, so this recipe will even work on a.
Instructions to make Tater crown cheeseburger casserole:
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside.
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds).
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters.
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!
Layer the beef of the bottom of the pan. In a small bow, mix the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Add the tater tots lining them in rows on top of the beef. Next, pour the cheese sauce over the tater tots. Butter a casserole dish, or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tater crown cheeseburger casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com