Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, teriyaki chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken noodle soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare Broth
- Make ready 3 inch cinnamon stick
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 0.5 tsp freshly grinded black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Make ready x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix
- Get 1 chicken stock cube
- Take 4 cups water
- Get 2 tsp sunflower oil
- Make ready Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 500 g chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick
- Prepare 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Get 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
- Get Noodles & toppings
- Prepare 2 carrots julienned
- Get 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- Get 220 g instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference)
- Get Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry.
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot.
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don’t burn yourself)
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain.
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots.
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com