Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, abura-age & carrot takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aburaage is Japanese deep-fried tofu pouches made from soybeans. You can use it to make inari sushi, or add it to Comments Off on Aburaage (Japanese Fried Tofu Pouch). If you love our recipes, please donate to support the site.
Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook abura-age & carrot takikomi gohan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan:
- Prepare 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Take 1 Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu)
- Get 1 small Carrot
- Take 400 ml Dashi Stock *OR Water and 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds
Abura age — Aburaage Atsuage Aburaage (jap. 油揚げ, dt. „in Öl frittiertes”) ist in der japanischen Küche ein Produkt auf der Basis der Sojabohne, bei dem üblicherwei … Deutsch Wikipedia. Deep-fried tofu is a traditional Japanese delicacy known as aburaage. Tofu is usually fried twice to create a pocket in the middle, so when the piece is cut, it looks similar to pita. Abura Age (油揚げ) is a Japanese food product made from soybeans.
Instructions to make Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan:
- Wrap Abura-age with paper towel and warm in the microwave. Then press it to remove excess oil if required. This process is optional.
- Cut Abura-age and Carrot into small pieces. Today I cut Carrot into strips using a vegetable slicer.
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add Dashi Stock, Salt, Soy Sauce and Sake (Rice Wine). Add extra Water, if necessary, to make up to the 2-cups-marking. Gently stir.
- Place Abura-age and Carrot pieces over the rice evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds on top and enjoy.
Its abbreviated name is Aburage (あぶらげ). It is produced by cutting tofu into. Aburaage is basically a deep-fried thin slice of tofu. As soon as water comes out of aburaage inside the cellopahne paper, take the whole out and unwrap aburaage. aburaage. 油揚げ あぶらあげ. Aburaage (油揚げ abura-age or aburage) is a Japanese food product made from soybeans.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food abura-age & carrot takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com