Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy onion bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Onion Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Onion Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This Cheesy Bloomin’ Onion Bread is a great way to serve the bread to a gathering and everybody will be impressed. It looks and tastes soo good. A robust bread loaf that goes great with hearty meals from soups to stews and your best gravy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy onion bread using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Onion Bread:
- Prepare 1 can Pillsbury French Bread
- Make ready 1/2 cup Butter
- Take 1 cup Shredded cheese (we used Mexican blend)
- Make ready Onion powder
This ooey-gooey cheesy onion-y herb-y bread. Cheesy Onion and Herb Bread is a great side for pasta dinners or for a summer barbecue. Our cheese & onion bread is simply delicious. This cheesy, herbed sweet onion cornbread has got you covered!
Instructions to make Cheesy Onion Bread:
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Flour countertop and rolling pin.
- Place your butter in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Pop the can of French bread, lay on floured countertop and brush gently with the melted butter.
- Then, roll out the dough to your desired size.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of onion powder onto the buttered surface.
- Brush with butter again, and evenly distribute all the cheese across the buttered surface.
- Roll it up like a burrito, without tucking in the ends.
- Then, butter the bottom where it closes, and place it seam side down.
- Butter the top, and sprinkle on more onion powder.
- Place in oven, and let cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
Want a beautiful and delicious bread to go along with holiday meals or even just weeknight soups? Onion bread is wonderful with most any soup or with a meal. Make the best Cheesy Onion Flatbread with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Cheesy Onion Flatbread the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Cheesy bloomin’ onion bread also known as pull apart bread is one of those appetizers you can beam proudly over at a dinner table while guests are clamoring over themselves to get a piece.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy onion bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com