Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and quick mini gratin for bento lunchboxes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy and quick mini gratin for bento lunchboxes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes:
- Prepare 1 tsp Flour
- Take 3 tbsp Milk
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Butter (or margarine)
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 20 grams Shrimp (boiled and shelled )
- Take 2 tbsp Corn
- Get 2 tsp Pizza cheese
Steps to make Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes:
- Put the flour into a small heatproof bowl. Gradually add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time stirring well each time. (If you add it all at once, it will make lumps.)
- Microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds. Stir well with a spoon. Microwave again for 15 seconds and stir. Microwave for another 15 seconds and mix again.
- Once the mixture is thickened, add the butter, salt and pepper and mix. Add the chopped shrimp and corn.
- Divide the mixture into 2 muffin cups, sprinkle 1 teaspoon each cheese and bake in the toaster oven until the cheese melts. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy and quick mini gratin for bento lunchboxes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com