Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade spicy miso ramen. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade spicy miso ramen using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen:
- Prepare package ramen WITHOUT seasoning packet
- Prepare 1/3 lb pork belly, chicken, beef, or tofu
- Take 1/4 of a yellow onion, sliced
- Take 1/2 carrot, julienned
- Take 1/4 bell pepper, julienned
- Make ready 2 dried shiitake mushrooms OR 2 sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare 1 cup bok choy, 2-3 inch pieces
- Prepare 3 tbs white or red miso paste (I use a mix of white and red)
- Take 1 tbs mirin
- Take 1 tbs sesame oil
- Make ready 1 tsp gochujang(optional)
- Make ready 1 tsp Thai chili paste
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Get to taste soy sauce
Steps to make Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen:
- Set protein aside to marinate in mirin and pepper
- If using, soak dried shiitake mushrooms in cold water until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix together your marinated protein and leftover marinade, veggies (except bok choy), miso paste, sesame oil, Thai chili paste, pepper, and gochujang.
- Transfer mixture to a medium pot and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and bring to a light boil for about 15 minutes or until desired richness.
- Add noodle pack and bok choy. Cook until noodles are done and finish with an egg, scallions, and a drizzle of sesame oil and soy sauce if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade spicy miso ramen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com